MTABC has created booklets written by certified BC music therapists (MTA) featuring their clinical work with children/youth and seniors. The articles in these booklets gives information to organizations, families, clients, and agencies about music therapist’s work with people in a variety of clinical and community settings.
- Sound Decision Series: Child & Youth (brochure supported in part by the Canadian Music Therapy Trust Fund)
- Sound Decision Series: Seniors
- 2012 Proceedings of the CAMT conference (English)
- 2012 Proceedings of the CAMT conference (French)
- 2012 Proceedings of the CAMT Research Symposium (English)