Royal Arch Masonic Home (7850 Champlain Crescent, Vancouver, BC. V5S 4C7)
There is a slight change to the Music Therapy Posting at RAMH. One Music Therapist might find it challenging to give up a position for a temporary line with this many hours. For this reason, the hours are being offered to be split between two Music Therapists.
Location: Royal Arch Masonic Home (7850 Champlain Crescent, Vancouver, BC. V5S 4C7)
Days: Total weekly hours: up to 28 hours (split between 2 Music Therapists)
Days: Monday 4:00pm – 8:15pm, Tuesday 9:30am – 4:30pm, Wednesday, 9:30am – 4:30pm, Thursday 9:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 9:30am – 4:30pm.
Position: Looking to hire 2 X Contracted Music Therapists
Proposed Wage: $61.00/hour
End date: April 30, 2024
Schedule as follows (1 hour unpaid lunch break):
Job Summary: Programming for 151 residents in a Complex Care facility. Royal Arch Masonic Home is looking for an energetic, qualified individual with a passion for seniors and music. Will liaise with Director of Recreation and Lead Music Therapist in developing/continuing the implementation of weekly programs and one-to-one sessions.
- Accredited Music Therapist with Canadian Association of Music Therapy (CAMT)
- Membership in good standing with Canadian Association of Music Therapy (CAMT)
- Membership with Music Therapy Association of British Columbia (MTABC)
- Proficient computer skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum one year experience working with older adults preferred
- Experience working with Point Click Care System preferred
- Current Criminal Records Check
- Must be vaccinated for COVID-19
Contact Information: Corinne Verwey, MSc, BA
Director of Recreation & Volunteer Services
Direct Line: 604 412 2459
Front Desk: 604-437-7343
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.